Please see below our extensive range of printing and finishing equipment.
HP LATEX PRINTERS
- Provide vivid image quality
- Long-lasting, durable prints that withstand the elements while also providing sharp, vivid image quality that stands up to close inspection.
- Can be used for transit signage, exterior event signage, billboards.
- Scratch, smudge and water resistant on a range of media.
- Multiple 4.25 inch print heads and precision media advance control delivers new levels of productivity.
- Improved accuracy minimizes or eliminates banding for high-speed, quality printing.
- HP Latex Inks are completely cured inside the printer to form a durable film on the print medium. Prints come out of the printer ready to use, finish and prepare for shipment.
- Have multiple machines ranging from 1.6m to 2.6m.
- Able to print on a roll or flat bed.
- Uses UV curable CMYK inks as well as well as white to produce unmatched image quality for front or backlit applications.
- Eight coloured ink cartridges.
- Fastest printer in its class, with print speeds of up to 140 square metre per hour.
- Embedded spectrophotometer to ensure accurate colours regardless of the substrate being printed.
- Eight independent ink channels.
- Double-opacity white ink support available
- Prints perfect text as small as 2-pt in size.
- Has the ability to print with roll media or using the flatbed.
- Vacuum generators to provide optimal material hold-down.
- High precision to ensure accuracy every time.
MTEX DYE SUBLIMATION
- Can be used for home textiles, backlight applications, flag & banners, decoration, sun blinds, window fashion and automotive.
- Specially designed fabric feeder to handle all types of knitted and woven fabrics.
ANAPURNA M3200 RTR
3.2 meter wide roll to roll UV printer in 6 colour configuration High productivity thanks to latest generation of print heads Prints superior quality on a wide range of media White printing to improve opacity, colour contrast and readability Dual-roll printing to heighten productivity UV-inks for faster drying, material versatility and a wider colour gamut.
DURST RHO 5M
- Uses UV curable pigment inks and a UV lamp system.
- Can be used with a wide range of materials including vinyl banners, mesh, cladding, polyester, textiles, paper, self-adhesive PVC and PVC.