Please see below our extensive range of printing and finishing equipment.
Epson SureColour S8060
The 64-inch SureColor S80600 features newly-developed Epson UltraChrome® GS3 9-color solvent ink – including an all-new Red solvent along with the option for white or metallic silver inks – for outstanding photographic print quality, durability, and media compatibility. When combined with an all-new precision media feeding system and a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore® TFP print head, the SureColor S80600 is one of the most productive and photographic sign printers available.
Epson SureColor S60600
The 64-inch SureColor S60600 features newly-developed Epson UltraChrome® GS3 4-color solvent ink for outstanding print quality, durability, and media compatibility. When combined with an all-new precision media feeding system and a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore® TFP print head, the SureColor S60600 is capable of producing sellable quality banner at an astonishing 550 ft2 per hour, while also producing adhesive vinyl output at up to 310 ft2 per hour – making the new SureColor S60600 one the most productive sign printers ever developed.
- Able to print on a roll or flat bed.
- Uses UV curable CMYK inks as well as well as white to produce unmatched image quality for front or backlit applications.
- Eight coloured ink cartridges.
- Fastest printer in its class, with print speeds of up to 140 square metre per hour.
- Embedded spectrophotometer to ensure accurate colours regardless of the substrate being printed.
- Eight independent ink channels.
- Double-opacity white ink support available
- Prints perfect text as small as 2-pt in size.
- Has the ability to print with roll media or using the flatbed.
- Vacuum generators to provide optimal material hold-down.
- High precision to ensure accuracy every time.
MTEX DYE SUBLIMATION
- Can be used for home textiles, backlight applications, flag & banners, decoration, sun blinds, window fashion and automotive.
- Specially designed fabric feeder to handle all types of knitted and woven fabrics.
ANAPURNA M3200 RTR
3.2 meter wide roll to roll UV printer in 6 colour configuration High productivity thanks to latest generation of print heads Prints superior quality on a wide range of media White printing to improve opacity, colour contrast and readability Dual-roll printing to heighten productivity UV-inks for faster drying, material versatility and a wider colour gamut.
DURST RHO 5M
- Uses UV curable pigment inks and a UV lamp system.
- Can be used with a wide range of materials including vinyl banners, mesh, cladding, polyester, textiles, paper, self-adhesive PVC and PVC.